To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.
Hoya engineers have developed a new Antistatic coating that acts like a force field around the filter to repel dust. Perfect for environments where dust is common, these filters require less frequent cleaning and maintenance than traditional filters. Additionally, the hardened, antistatic top-layer is water repellent, stain and scratch resistant, and cleans easily when smudges or fingerprints are introduced to the surface. The filter’s UV properties filter unwanted ultra-violet rays, reducing haze and increasing clarity.
The new Fusion Antistatic professional filters are made in Japan using hand selected silicates that are carefully smelted and blended to yield high performance optical glass. Hoya then uses extreme care and precision to apply the Improved 9-layer Super Multi-coating formula which greatly reduces or eliminates reflections on the surface of the glass and yields a ultra clear high transmission rate. This means the filter has virtually no effect on the color balance, contrast, or clarity of the final image.
The Hoya Fusion 37mm UV Filter features a lightweight, one-piece, low-profile aluminum frame to house the glass. This one-piece design allows the filter to maintain perfect parallel alignment to the sensor plane for maximum sharpness, while the low-profile form eliminates vignetting when used on ultra-wide-angle lenses.
• New Antistatic coating repels dust
• Ultra Clear High Transmission
• Scratch resistant - Hardened coating protects against everyday wear
• Stain resistant - Protects against exposure to ink, markers etc.
• Water repellent – Water beads up and wipes away easily
• Fingerprints and smudges wipe away cleanly
• Filters unwanted UV light before it reaches the sensor
• Hoya’s Professional-grade optical glass
• Hoya exclusive one-piece, low-profile filter frame with front filter threads