The Fiilex Matrix II RGBW Bi-Color Cinematic Quad-Source LED Punch Light is an advanced 6.7 x 12.2 x 16.5" light source that employs red, green, blue, and white LEDs that give it the ability to render literally millions of colors, while investing it with an expansive color temperature range of 2800 to 10,000K and a high CRI rating of 93.
Other controls include +/-0.25 magenta/green adjustment as well as 0-100% flicker-free dimming. These settings can be made locally on the fixture or remotely on a console via onboard DMX. The fixture also has a USB port for updating firmware and for powering wireless DMX antennas. The Matrix II has wide 99-degree beam coverage that can be shaped with optional barndoors or a 31-degree Fresnel lens that adds "punch" to the output for selective lighting or long-throw work. One of the benefits of LED use is cool, comfortable running temperature coupled with high output and low power consumption, and while the Matrix II consumes just 340 W, it outputs the equivalent of a 1000W tungsten soft light. The fixture has an Advanced Vapor (fan) Cooling System and a yoke with a combination 1 1/8" Junior pin and 5/8" Baby receiver. The Matrix II is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 100 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on optional 48V batteries when mains current is unavailable.
- Full RGBW control
- Custom multi-wavelength LED groups deliver rich, bright color
- Wide 99° beam, or 31° optional Fresnel accessory for added punch
- Smooth dimming down to 0% without flicker
- 5V/1A USB powers wireless DMX
- IP-24 weather resistant
- XLR power input compatible with 48V battery power
- Future-proof: ability to upgrade firmware in the field
- Compatible with industry-standard softboxes and octabanks via speed ring accessory
- Lightweight (9.7 lb) vs. comparable fixtures
- High-durability aluminum housing and rugged exterior
- Single light kit falls within most airline checked bag weight limits