The FP-10 Lubricant Elite from Shooter’s Choice is designed and formulated for the professional armorer and competitive sportsman for use in today’s technically advanced weaponry.
- Temperature Operating Range: -49º F to +500º F
- Contains the additive MT-10 Metal Treatment
How To Use This Product:
- Remove all ammunition from firearm.
- Clean: carbon lead and powder fouling by applying Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite® liberally to bronze brush, push through bore 10 times, wet patch bore, repeat this procedure until clean patch is achieved. Clean action with FP-10 using a nylon bristle brush, wipe clean with patch or cloth.
- Lubricate: Apply FP-10 sparingly to all moving parts and wear surfaces. Work action several times to displace FP-10 into bearing surfaces.
- Protect: against rust and corrosion by applying FP-10 liberally to a soft clean cloth and coat all metallic surfaces. Finish by using a clean dry patch or cloth to remove excess FP-10.
- To enhance rust and corrosion protection, apply a light coat of Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent.