The HPRC GH52460-01 is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that has been specially designed with high density custom cut foam to protect the PANASONIC GH5 Camera and accessories.
- Ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin for comfort & strength.
- Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase totally waterproof.
- Extremely robust two-phase latch system ensuring a fluidity of movement and preventing accidental opening in case of a fall.
- Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant.
- Constructed of a patented material consisting of a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber.
- HPRC cases are up to 20% lighter than many competitor cases.
- Priority to combine lightness with maximum protection while continually developing the TTX01 material in the search for lighter alternatives without compromising quality and strength.
- TTX01 resin provides the cases the ability to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity allowing them to conform to a range of military & industrial certifications. A HPRC case used in extreme temperatures (hot or cold) without losing its own distinctive features or shape.
- Guaranteed Temperature range - 40° C - (40° F) up to + 80° C (+176° F).
- All HPRC Cases are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand, withstand falls and impacts and are a means of transport which provide unparalleled protection.
- The entire range of HPRC Cases conform to ISO9001 with a constant focus on maintaining the highest levels of product performance, durability and quality.
- The quality range of HPRC cases are designed and manufactured entirely in Italy and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0m
- STANAG 4280 is a NATO specification for high and low temperatures for extended periods of time: up to 55°Celcius (131° Fahrenheit) for 48 hours and as low as -20° Celsius (-4.0° Fahrenheit) for 16 hours.
- DS 81-41 (Military Grade)