The Lead Remover from Shooter’s Choice quickly removes fouling from guns without the need for harsh abrasives.
- Restores Accuracy
- Safe, Quick and Easy
- Helps prevent rusting, pitting and corrosion
- With the addition of MT-10 Metal Treatment, lead fouling build up is minimized
How To Use This Product:
- Wet patch bore, cylinder and action to remove loose fouling.
- Wet brush bore & cylinder 15 to 20 strokes. Dry patch. Repeat this step again.
- Inspect bore & cylinder for lead fouling. If fouling is still present it will be necessary to wet brush bore again with solvent but allow to soak for 10 to 15 minutes before dry patching.
- Before storing firearm, wet patch bore and cylinders with Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent Corrosion Inhibitor. Then apply Rust Prevent to exterior of firearm for lasting protection.
- Shake well before using.
- Throughout cleaning process flush brush using a Shooter’s Choice Cleaner/Degreaser to remove fouling and prolong brush life.