The MC 7 Bore Cleaner and Conditioner (often referred to as MC #7) from Shooter’s Choice is the only one-step concentrated solvent needed for maintaining, cleaning and conditioning handguns, rifles, and shotguns.
- Conditions bore for impact accuracy on first shot
- Seasons bore to resist fouling build-up
- Prolongs barrel life
- Removes all types of fouling
- Removes black powder
- Removes corrosive ammo residue
How To Use This Product:
- Wet 2 patches. Individually push through bore back and forth to remove loose fouling.
- Wet a tight fitting phosphor bronze brush, push through bore, working rod both ways 8 to 10 times. (Cleaning rod passes may vary depending on the amount of fouling.)
- Wet 3 patches. Individually push through bore back and forth to remove additional loose fouling.
- Dry patch bore thoroughly. The cleaning procedure is now complete. (If patch comes out dirty, repeat above procedure.)
- Before storing firearm, wet patch bore with Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent Corrosion Inhibitor.
- Prior to using firearm, wet patch bore with Shooter’s Choice MC 7 Bore Cleaner, then dry patch to remove any remaining rust inhibitors or oils. This will insure first round accuracy.