The HPRC 2700 Hard Case (Olive Green) is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories.
- Ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
- Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- Internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
- Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
- Reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
- Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection. In any case the development of the material TTX01 continues: the search for lightness is not at the expense of protection, it’s a key point for our company.
- Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
- The temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
- This version of the case does not come with the cubed foam, interior soft deck with dividers or interior nylon bag.
- ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0m
- STANAG 4280 is a NATO specification for high and low temperatures for extended periods of time: up to 55°Celcius (131° Fahrenheit) for 48 hours and as low as -20° Celsius (-4.0° Fahrenheit) for 16 hours.
- DS 81-41 (Military Grade)
Internal dimension: 555x459x205(mm) - 21.85x18.07x8.07(in)
External dimension: 617x525x227(mm) - 24.29x20.67x8.94(in)
lid: 45(mm) - 1.77(in)
bottom: 160(mm) - 6.29(in)
Empty: 5.55kg - 12.24lbs
With cubed foam: 6,71kg - 14.79lbs
This product has yet to be reviewed
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.