The Vanguard Abeo Plus 323AV Tripod is a reliable aluminum alloy tripod equipped with a magnesium alloy PH-123V Video Pan Head. A unique Quick Height Adjustment center column allows you to change the height of the tripod quickly and with a minimum of effort. Just flip the lever lock open, raise or lower the central column to the desired height, and flip the lock closed. Tension Adjustable Leg Locks provide secure and rapid locking of the legs, and the tension level can be adjusted according to your personal preference. Each leg can adjust independently to 25º, 50º, or 80º angles and with the included short column adapter installed and legs fully spread, the tripod flattens as low as 8.6" (220mm) for low-angle shooting. The maximum extendable height is 75" (190 cm).
The rubber feet on the legs have an angled design for solid grip on floors and flat earth and built-in threaded spikes give you support on soft earth or ice. An included set of snow/sand shoes offer stability on sand, snow or other soft ground. Thick foam on the upper part of each leg makes the tripod easy and comfortable to handle in cold or wet weather and a stabilizer hook extends from the bottom of center column to add weight for further stability.
The PH-123V fluid video head is made of magnesium alloy with a spring-loaded counterbalance system for camera support and balance. Front to back movement can be fine tuned for optimal center of gravity positioning and a large, quick-shoe safety release button allows for easy yet secure camera removal. Drag tension offers smooth pan and tilt functions and a long handle is provided for better control of heavier cameras.
- Aluminum alloy legs for maximum stability
- Quick Height Adjustment center column locking mechanism lets you instantly position your camera along the vertical axis.
- Legs adjust individually to 25°, 50°, and 80° angles with a quick release button
- Angled rubber feet for solid grip on floors, convertible threaded spikes for terrain or ice, plus a set of snow/sand feet for soft, unstable terrain
- Quick-flip leg locks enable fast setup and are tension adjustable
- An included short column adapter allows the tripod to extend downward for low angle shots. The minimum height is 8.6" (22 cm).
- A stabilizer hook hangs from base of the center column and holds weights or sandbags to stabilize the tripod. Accessory items can also be conveniently hung from the hook.
- Thick foam on legs enable a secure grip in hot, cold, and slippery weather
- The PH-123V fluid video head is made of rigid magnesium alloy with a closed-type construction and a spring-loaded, counterbalance system to precisely balance the weight of the camera.
- Adjustable drag tension provides smooth pan and tilt functions
- A large quick-shoe safety release button for easy removal of camera and front-to-back movement fine tuning capabilities for optimal center of gravity positioning.
- Contains a long handle for better control of heavy cameras and 1/4" and 3/8" attachment threading.