The Kenko KFM-2200 Flash Meter is a digital handheld exposure meter capable of both incident and reflected light measurement, including flash and strobes. The KFM-2200 utilizes a spherical diffuser with a 270° rotation angle for most readings, including the ability to take a 1° spot measurement using the viewfinder. It can then use one of three measurement modes depending on your specific needs.
For working with both cinema and still photography use, there are a variety of additional settings, especially a large selection of shutter speeds from 30 minutes to 1/16000 second. It even features a flash sync terminal for metering your strobes for still photography. Also, it can display an aperture range from f/1.0 to f/128 and 9/10.
The digital LCD display is backlit to increase readability and shows a variety of parameters, each of which can be set to determine proper exposure values for your camera settings. The KFM-220 also features a viewfinder with diopter adjustment for taking spot measurements of reflected light. It includes a soft case and strap for storage and travel.
- Determine the proportion of flash to ambient light in a single measurement
- Flash sync terminal allows you to easily attach and meter flashes for still photography
- Optional flat diffuser is available for use as a simplified Lux meter
- Parallax-free optical system for spot measurement
- You can change the aperture, shutter speed, or ISO in order to get the data required for your shoot
- Latitude display function shows incident and spot light measurement together
- Shadow/Average/Highlight-based calculations are possible
- Memory function capable of storing up to 10 measured values
- Custom "Alt" mode lets you set the meter to your preferences, including exposure correction
- Measurements are shown on the analog and digital displays to eliminate possible reading errors
- Direct f-number display eliminates the need for f-number conversion
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.