The Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner from Shooter's Choice is a highly concentrated non-toxic, low odor, water-based, environmentally friendly formula that is guaranteed to remove copper, lead, carbon and powder fouling from rifle, handgun and black powder firearms. Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner is a non-flammable, contains no ammonia or solvents, is non-abrasive, has no harsh chemical odor, is safe to use and won’t harm firearm finishes.
- Quick and easy to apply
- Removes all types of fouling: Copper fouling, Lead fouling, Powder fouling, Plastic Shotgun Wad fouling, Black Powder fouling
- Contains no ammonia or solvents
- No harsh chemical odor
- Completely safe to use on all firearm finishes
- Water-soluble for easy clean up
How To Use This Product:
Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner may be used to clean the entire firearm.
- Saturate 2 patches with Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner; individually push through bore to remove loose fouling.
- Apply Aqua Clean directly into bore, then wet Bronze Bore Brush, brush the bore 8 to 10 times. Allow 1 to 5 minutes for cleaner to work. (Flush contaminated brush with a Shooter’s Choice Cleaner/Degreaser or hot water.)
- Push a wet patch through bore, repeating Step 2 until patch is no longer dark gray. For severe copper fouling, or to verify all copper fouling has been removed, saturate a patch with Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner, push through the bore allowing 10 minutes to soak, then dry patch. Repeat above procedure until patch no longer comes out blue.
- Always lubricate after cleaning. Apply Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite® to all moving parts and wear surfaces. To Prevent Rust/Corrosion: Apply Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent to all metal surfaces.
This product has yet to be reviewed
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.