The Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner from Shooter's Choice is a highly concentrated non-toxic, low odor, water-based, environmentally friendly formula that is guaranteed to remove copper, lead, carbon and powder fouling from rifle, handgun and black powder firearms. Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner is a non-flammable, contains no ammonia or solvents, is non-abrasive, has no harsh chemical odor, is safe to use and won’t harm firearm finishes.
- Quick and easy to apply
- Removes all types of fouling: Copper fouling, Lead fouling, Powder fouling, Plastic Shotgun Wad fouling, Black Powder fouling
- Contains no ammonia or solvents
- No harsh chemical odor
- Completely safe to use on all firearm finishes
- Water-soluble for easy clean up
How To Use This Product:
Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner may be used to clean the entire firearm.
- Saturate 2 patches with Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner; individually push through bore to remove loose fouling.
- Apply Aqua Clean directly into bore, then wet Bronze Bore Brush, brush the bore 8 to 10 times. Allow 1 to 5 minutes for cleaner to work. (Flush contaminated brush with a Shooter’s Choice Cleaner/Degreaser or hot water.)
- Push a wet patch through bore, repeating Step 2 until patch is no longer dark gray. For severe copper fouling, or to verify all copper fouling has been removed, saturate a patch with Aqua Clean Bore Cleaner, push through the bore allowing 10 minutes to soak, then dry patch. Repeat above procedure until patch no longer comes out blue.
- Always lubricate after cleaning. Apply Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite® to all moving parts and wear surfaces. To Prevent Rust/Corrosion: Apply Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent to all metal surfaces.