The FP-10 Lubricant Elite from Shooter’s Choice is designed and formulated for the professional armorer and competitive sportsman for use in today’s technically advanced weaponry.
- Temperature Operating Range: -49º F to +500º F
- Contains the additive MT-10 Metal Treatment
How To Use This Product:
- Remove all ammunition from firearm.
- Clean: carbon lead and powder fouling by applying Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite® liberally to bronze brush, push through bore 10 times, wet patch bore, repeat this procedure until clean patch is achieved. Clean action with FP-10 using a nylon bristle brush, wipe clean with patch or cloth.
- Lubricate: Apply FP-10 sparingly to all moving parts and wear surfaces. Work action several times to displace FP-10 into bearing surfaces.
- Protect: against rust and corrosion by applying FP-10 liberally to a soft clean cloth and coat all metallic surfaces. Finish by using a clean dry patch or cloth to remove excess FP-10.
- To enhance rust and corrosion protection, apply a light coat of Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent.
This product has yet to be reviewed
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.