The Polymer Safe Quick Scrub from Shooter’s Choice is harmless to polymers, plastics, and camouflage finishes, yet quickly flushes away fouling. Perfect for cleaning actions and trigger assembly (without disassembling). Works great on all firearms.
- Completely safe to use on polymers, plastics, synthetic stocks, bluing, Teflon, paint, camouflage, and wood finishes
- Will not harm delicate optics or sights
- Firearm disassemby not required
- Actions perform smoother (even in cold weather)
- Evaporates quickly
- Leaves no residue
How To Use This Product:
- When possible, for maximum results, remove bolt from action and/or trigger assembly (follow owner’s manual) before starting cleaning procedure. Hold firearm in position so solvent runs out carrying residue with it, being careful not to permeate any wood.
- For best results, use extension tube and spray with action open using short bursts. Use an old toothbrush to assist in scrubbing stubborn areas.
- After lubricating with Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite, apply a light coating of Shooter’s Choice Rust Prevent on all moving parts and the exterior of the firearm.
This product has yet to be reviewed
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.