We continue to operate our warehouses at full capacity with safetyand sanitary procedures in place to minimise risks.
Our employees are determined to continue serving our customers.
Thank you for your continued support - stay safe.
2-Axis Stabilized Gimbal Camera
12MP Still Photos / 1080p30 Video
Gesture and Tap Fly Control
Flight Autonomy with Obstacle Detection
Subject Tracking from Various Angles
GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
Top Speed of 31 mph in Sport Mode
Up to 16 Minutes Flying Time
Extra set of Propellers
1x Extra Battery
If you own a drone, it’s important that you understand the rules that keep you and others safe.
Visit knowyourdrone.gov.au to find out more
The DJI Spark (Alpine White) is a mini drone that features all of DJI's signature technologies, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired. With intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal, and a camera with incredible image quality, Spark empowers you to push your creative boundaries.
With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing your face. It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
Take amazing aerial photos using just hand gestures, without a remote controller or mobile device.
Create with Ease
Intelligent Flight Modes and intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial videos with just a few taps.
Edit and Share
The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media.
Intelligent Flight Modes
1. QuickShot - Videos with a TapLet Spark take professional shots for you. QuickShots help you shoot amazing footage with cinematic composition.- Rocket: Ascend with the camera pointing downward.- Dronie: Fly backward and upward, with the camera locked on your subject.- Circle: Circle around your target.- Helix: Fly upward, spiraling around your subject.
2. TapFly - Flight at Your FingertipsIn TapFly mode, just envision your shot and Spark captures it for you. Tap your phone screen and Spark, using vision technology, flies in the direction of your tap or exactly where you tapped while actively sensing obstacles. Capture shot after shot with just your fingertips.- Direction: Keep flying in the direction you tap on the screen.- Coordinate: Tap the screen and fly to that spot while maintaining altitude.
3. ActiveTrack - Stay on TargetWith ActiveTrack, Spark automatically recognizes objects of different shapes and sizes then tracks them according to what they are and how fast they move. This makes tracking much easier and more reliable.- Trace: Track your target from in front or behind, or even circle around it.- Profile: Follow your subject from a fixed perspective.
4. Gesture - Your Moments, CapturedDeep learning gesture recognition allows you to take selfies with simple hand motions. With PalmControl mode, control Spark’s movement by hand. If you want, leave your remote controller and phone at home.- Selfies: Raise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos.- PalmControl: Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm.
1. Mechanical Gimbal Stabilization - Shake-Free ShotsSpark's 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable and detailed.
2. Powerful Lens - Capture the WorldAll Spark images are consistently sharp and vivid with very little color aberration and distortion. Spark's camera has an f/2.6 wide-angle lens with a 25 mm equivalent focal length. Five elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
3. 1/2.3" Sensor - Record More DetailsSmall and compact, Spark's camera features a 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor, allowing you to shoot stabilized video at 1080p and stills at 12 MP. Larger pixels mean Spark is acutely sensitive to light and records colors precisely.
4. Multiple Shooting Modes - Versatile PhotographySpark adopts all previous DJI drone shooting modes while adding two new modes: Pano and ShallowFocus.- Pano: Spark shoots horizontal or vertical panoramas by automatically adjusting its gimbal and heading.- ShallowFocus: 3D vision technology helps capture photos with a shallow depth of field.
1. Powerful Propulsion - Speed and Precision ControlWith its aerodynamic, lightweight, and slick design, Spark soars through the air with minimal wind resistance. The gimbal and camera are flush with the aircraft, significantly increasing stability. Powerful propulsion offers steady flight in strong winds at up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode. And an advanced flight control system means flying Spark is fun and intuitive.
2. HD Wi-Fi Video Transmission - Fly Farther, See MoreInnovative HD Wi-Fi technology allows for 720p real-time video transmission from up to 1.2 mi (2 km) away.
3. Stay in the Air - Uncompromised Flight TimeEven with all of Spark's intelligent features, flight time isn't compromised. Fly for up to 16 minutes with a fully-charged battery, capturing more footage.
4. FPV Flight - Aerial ImmersionSwitch to Sport Mode and unleash Spark's speed potential. Sport Mode sets the gimbal mode to FPV by default, so the camera moves with you as you fly. For an upgraded FPV experience, pick up a pair of DJI Goggles and see a different world.
1. FlightAutonomy - Enhanced AwarenessSpark's FlightAutonomy system includes the main camera, vision positioning system (VPS), 3D sensing system, dual-band GPS, high-precision inertial measurement unit, and 24 powerful computing cores. This allows Spark to hover accurately anywhere with VPS assistance at up to 98 ft (30 m), sense obstacles from up to 16 ft (5 m) away, and land safely.
2. Return to Home - Worry-Free FlightLike all recent DJI drones, Spark can return to its home point automatically with sufficient GPS signal. If the battery gets too low, connection is lost, or you hit the Return to Home (RTH) button, Spark flies back to the preset home point while sensing obstacles in its path. Spark’s downward-facing camera captures images of the area surrounding the home point and references these images during RTH for a safe landing.
3. Flight Protection - Fly SmarterDJI’s GEO system lets you know where drone flights may raise safety or security concerns, such as near airports or stadiums. This provides the information needed to fly Spark safely and responsibly.
Intelligent Flight Battery
Spark uses a high energy density LiPo battery for optimal performance. 12 intelligent protection functions help deliver safe flight. Additionally, Spark’s battery estimates remaining flight time, letting you know when to land in real time.
1x Aircraft body
1x Remote Controller
2x Intelligent Flight Battery
4x Propellers (Pair)
1x Propeller Guards(Set)
1x Micro USB Cable
1x Battery Charging Hub
1x Power Cable
1x Storage Box
1x Shoulder Bag
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.
Get Free Shipping on all orders! No minimum spend! Items are dispatched from our Melbourne Warehouse within 24 Hours*
Shop with peace of mind knowing all items sold @ C.R.Kennedy & Co are backed by genuine manufacturers warranty.
Place a Click and Collect order online and pickup from your nearest warehouse.
C.R. Kennedy is Australia’s leading importer and distributor of photographic equipment. Our head office and main warehouse is located in Melbourne with branch offices and warehouses in Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Perth and Sydney.
© 2020 C.R. KENNEDY.
All rights reserved.
We pay the store, you take the goods the same day.
Choose how you pay - weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Up to $1,000 interest free always or up to $1,000 with 6 months interest free.
*A $6.00 monthly account fee applies. Pay your balance by the due date (the end of next month) and we'll waive the fee. See full Ts & Cs
UP TO 80% OFF ALL STOCKOnce it's gone, it's gone.Grab yourself a bargain!
STOCK DUE The product is not currently in stock however our best estimate of the date we are due to receive more stock is indicated by the date shown. This does not guarantee all orders placed will be able to be fulfilled from the stock we are receiving on this date but is the best date we are able to provide as an estimate.Also note once we receive stock it may take a number of days for this stock to be sent to our customers
ON ORDER The product is on order with a supplier but not currently in stock and we do not have a clear enough date from our supplier as to when the stock is due to arrive.In this situation we cannot therefore provide an estimated availability date to you
NO STOCK The product is not currently in stock and we do not have this on order with a supplier
If you have questions about the availability of items on our web site or if you have placed an order for products not in stock and would like further information or wish to cancel your order please Contact Us and include the product code and/or order number so we can assist you further