Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories.
It's available with a cubed foam or with an interior soft deck, or can be purchased empty.
• ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
• automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
• internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
• Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
• reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
• Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection. In any case the development of the material TTX01 continues: the search for lightness is not at the expense of protection, it’s a key point for our company.
• Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
• The temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
The entire production line of suitcases HPRC is ISO9001 confirming a particular attention and interest in maintaining a product at the highest level. These tests and certifications guarantee and certify the quality of the product HPRC and its durability. They also give a guarantee to the user HPRC can buy case of high quality designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.
40.4 x 33.0 x 16.5 cm
37.6 x 26.4 x 15.2 cm
To be the first to review this product simply fill out the form to the left and let us know how you feel about this product!
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.
Get Free Shipping on all orders! No minimum spend! Items are dispatched from our Melbourne Warehouse within 24 Hours*
Shop with peace of mind knowing all items sold @ C.R.Kennedy & Co are backed by genuine manufacturers warranty.
Place a Click and Collect order online and pickup from your nearest warehouse.
C.R. Kennedy is Australia’s leading importer and distributor of photographic equipment. Our head office and main warehouse is located in Melbourne with branch offices and warehouses in Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Perth and Sydney.
© 2019 C.R. KENNEDY.
All rights reserved.
We pay the store, you take the goods the same day.
Choose how you pay - weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Up to $1,000 interest free always or up to $1,000 with 6 months interest free.
*A $6.00 monthly account fee applies. Pay your balance by the due date (the end of next month) and we'll waive the fee. See full Ts & Cs